Thursday, July 31, 2008

21st birthday

Last Friday,i celebrated my 21st birthday.


I received birthday wishes since 12 midnight and there was also a birthday call from NSW.Was so happy that quite a lot remembered my birthday..Thank you.Appreciate them a lot... =)

Then the morning,there was lecture..and i had to sit for a short quiz which was also like a test.I did okay but halfway through the lecture,i did not feel well..lack of sleep the night before and also hungry i think.

During lecture,i received sms from mummy saying that they are coming down to pick us up which also means no travelling by bus.YIPPIE!

When they arrived,mummy asked me to suggest a place to go and eat since it was my day..so i suggested korean food at Gurney Plaza...Parents and sister haven't eaten there before and i thought that it would be fun..but then papa didn't agree cause it was late and he was afraid that we would be stuck in the traffic jam later..so we went to Butterworth to find food.
Butterworth...no luck.Shop was already cleaning up.So..continued our journey back home.
But our tummies couldn't wait any longer.It was almost 5pm.So we stopped at Sungai Petani to have our lunch at....Chennai Curry House..i think that is what it's called.The food was...okay only.Not that GREAT..
Home sweet home....Mummy was halfway trying to get my present wrapped up when i came along and the look on her face... "Mummy,you need more practise on surprising people =)"..Anyway,without the wrapper,the gift was already BEAUTIFUL...My first jewellery from my parents..That is a key-shaped pendant..Why key?Well,21 is suppose to be the age where parents give their child the freedom to their lilfe..It means something like that...
Dinner...was Japanese food at Kaede.Food was wonderful and we had fun ordering and trying new food.
After that,was the birthday cake...Brother chose that one..Thanks bro for choosing such a lovely cake and also for not attending MYF on my birthday.Very thoughtful and appreciate it SO MUCH...but...i am still waiting for my present.HAHA!
That was about all about my 21st birthday.Didn't make a big party or anything cause...i think the way it went...spent with my family is more memorable.

1 comments:

Erny said...

Hey, nice birthday celebration lah....celebrate with family is always the best!