Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend in Penang

My first weekend in Penang since i started studying here.

Didn't go back because my cousin delivered.It is a baby boy and he is so CUTE.My sister and i went to the hospital a few times mostly after class because it is near to our college.For those who know about my 'thing' with the hospital..i SURVIVED!Nothing happened and i think it is mainly because i was too busy looking at the cute babies in the nursery =)

My cousin came back yesterday but the baby didn't.So,there wasn't much i can help since what my cousin needed most was rest.SO..what did my sister and me end up doing yesterday...?

We went for breakfast with my aunt..Had noodle soup which was alright.Then,we went to the market..and was questioned so many times,practically at every stall we stopped at,whether we were my aunt's daughter.I don't know why..After marketing,we came back home to find out that the baby isn't coming home today,so my sister and i decided to go TESCO to do a little shopping and we bumped into one of our lecturer.Came back from shopping and it's back to the room...finished reading my novel,studied a chapter about macro economy,had dinner (fried rice and sarawak laksa),watch The O.C. then went to sleep.

The conclusion from this weekend..i think weekdays there are fun and weekends will be also IF my cousin was around..But nothing can beat going back home because i WILL have things to do no matter what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. dinner fried rice and laksa... and still so thin??? hmmm...

AJ7 said...

so next weekend goin home??? 8)

Erny said...

Your life seems to never get out of boredom man!
So, when are you gonna spend weekend in KL?

Hooi Ling said...

To anonymous..i do get fatter.wait for my next blog..

To aj7...not only am i home but it is for A WEEK!

To erny...never get bored?i do,just that i don't blog about it.hehe..don't want to spread my boredom to everyone.weekend in KL?haven't decide but not so soon.