Monday, March 1, 2010

Panda 2

Latest addition to my panda collection..

As you all know,i went to Shanghai for holidays last December.Shanghai is in China so of course i expect to get lots of PANDA items and especially get to see one real one.Unfortunately,no real panda but i did get a few panda items.


Was out with my coursemates when i saw this toothbrush holder.Has been wanting to get but then always ended up deciding not to.That day was in the panda mood,and couldn't resist it anymore.


This is another time when i was out with sis.She was getting her hp protector done so we were looking at the phone straps available..and she saw this.Couldn't resist myself from getting it cos it is TOO NICE.And the panda looks cute and nice (sometimes there are shops selling panda which looks cacat).


Who wants the other panda?I will give on one condition...I get another panda item in return.Hehe!

0 comments: