Friday, April 23, 2010

April

There is not much to blog about these days.

Have been spending most of my time either looking at the book or laptop
.Everyday is the same,wake up and the first thing that comes to my mind is amount i have to study for the day.Anyway,in May i will be staying at home for a month to STUDY.Hopefully i will make full use of the time.Don't wish to fail the two papers i am taking this exam.

Camera...spending most of the time sitting at the same place.Lazy to even bring it with me to Penang nowdays.Will have to start taking photos again or else i will not improve.

After almost a month of skipping dance lesson,yesterday finally attended it.Can still remember how to do most of it,just that the body will not co-operate.Consequences of forcing it to work,back aches..as in really bad.An hour on heels,twisting of the waist,having to stand really straight..before the one hour was over,i can already feel the strains in my back.

Oh..have been busy with the plans to go study in KL next semester.Made a trip down to KL to see the area and now,finding for a place to stay.Hopefully all will go smoothly and well.

Events that are coming up:
- Cousin's wedding this weekend
- Birthdays
- Erny is coming back!!
- Nursery's Sports Day
- STUDY STUDY STUDY... =(

3 comments:

Erny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erny said...

Wah..u immortalised me here!Haha..my bf praying hard that volcano will erupt some more..see your hope to meet me or his hope to have me here will be stronger...:-p

Ling said...

Haha!He will surely hate me if my hope comes true.