Friday, August 5, 2011

B for BORED

I really don't know how i managed to survive last semester staying in KL.I think it's because of the long hours of lectures that made the day seemed so short at that time.Now,each second feels like an hour and what more a week.I really can't wait to be back home,where i have many things to occupy myself with.


I thought KL will be VERY INTERESTING,many things to do but it looks like i am wrong.There is nothing much to do except to eat and shop.If you don't wish to spend money,then what you can do is stay at home and stare at the wall.

I know i am suppose to be studying but i just can't.I have so much energy left each day cos i have not been moving much,that it builds up and now i am reaching a point where i feel like exploding.Too much energy,no where to use it.

I am planning to go out and burn some of my energy tomorrow but after considering all the possibilities,still end up with shopping,watching movie and makan.Looks like there is only these few things to do in KL...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all hav your type of day

samuel said...

yer same, sometimes you get so that we just want to do something. i find doing exercise just before doing homework and studying helps

hermes handbags said...

I really enjoy this theme you have got going on in your web site.