Wednesday, May 23, 2012

After a very full dinner+supper

Tuesday is badminton night.We will usually skip dinner cos that is when we play badminton and have something light after that.By the time we are back,it was already late.But,i still felt like drinking the smoothie to help digest the food so this was what i came up with.

This is the amount of kefir i usually use for 5 servings.

These are the fruits for today..Papaya,bananas,pineapple,apples and lemon.

And this is the result...The papaya and bananas made the smoothie creamy unlike the usually juice like consistency.

My glass of smoothie to help my round,round stomach digest faster.

5 comments:

Marielle Kristine Ebao said...

Hmmm kefir sounds interesting, but I don't know if we have that here in the Philippines. I hope to try that soon! I bet it will taste awesome with mangoes and melons! Would you give that a try?

Ling said...

Hi...I am not sure if you have it there cos actually there isn't in Malaysia too.Think my uncle got the grains when he was overseas.

Mangoes and melons?Sounds like a yummy combination.Will definitely give it a try but have to get those fruits first.Thanks for the suggestion =)

naqq said...

Awesome Blog I like this your blog,......

Cactus@Cactusfacts.com said...

Yum that looks good. Thank you for the great idea!

kim kardashian hermes said...

Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.