Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stress

By Megan Gough

Some people think that stress is bad;
Something that makes you crazy and mad;
I look at a different way;
And for that I am who I am today.

Instead of letting it all build up;
Just look at someone and yell "shut up!"
instead of getting all red in the face;
just be brave and put someone in thier place.

Instead of letting the tears pour down;
instead of you, make someone else frown.
why get all wound up and uptight;
just pick someone and start a fight.

Just knock their smile right off their face;
tell them they are a big disgrace.
And if they ask you if you are stressed;
tell them "no, I'm feeling my best."

Because you are not stressed at all;
You know how to cope after all.
The trick is to know that it is never your fault;
The world is against you and that is all!

Think of this and you will smile;
And you will feel better after a while
I wake up everyday and say
life is great...stress...no way!!

0 comments: