Friday, January 2, 2009

Last few days

I have only a few days..to be exact 2 more days and my holiday is over which also means the start of stress.

The beginning of my holiday was GREAT..busy with lots of stuff until i have no time to even sit and watch tv.I was very happy and enjoyed myself so much =D

But lately..i think i must have run out of things to do.Most of my friends are back studying and those who are around are busy with their stuff.Went shopping with my siblings but just doesn't seem to be in the mood to get anything.The only thing that i have been doing...watching tv and reading book until i fall asleep (which is not good cause i already have enough sleep).Also i have not been having good appetite..maybe because of the holiday that is coming to an end =(

My plan was to enjoy my whole holiday until the very last day.I feel like doing things that are different or going somewhere or just anything interesting and fun...but i can't think or anything =(

What am i to do?

I also don't know what i am going to do.Wait for my next post to find out....For now,i better start thinking hard and arrange some plans before Sunday (which also means i have ONLY TOMORROW).

0 comments: