Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dinner by me

Forgot when it was..Mum wanted to prepare porridge for dinner and i don't like it.I only eat it plain with dishes or when i am not feeling well.

So..mum asked me to cook dinner since i complained.I was quite game into trying as it has been awhile since i tried cooking.I always tell the maid in Penang how to cook but never did it cos she doesn't let me.

Tadaa.....!Dinner is served...


Fried meat with egg,ginger and sesame oil.

Boiled vege with fried garlic.

Grilled fish with...i don't know what.This one mum helped with the seasoning.My job was to grill it.

How do they look?Okay?Pass for someone who has not prepared dinner before?Mum thinks it was quite okay and even asked to cook the next day =)

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

nxt time call me ya.... LOL!

Hooi Ling said...

You will want to makan?No where near what can cook...