Sunday, September 13, 2009

No updates

There has not been any updates about my dance lately because i didn't attend my class.Not because i didn't want to attend but because i was stuck in Penang and had to miss them.I am actually SO looking forward to going this week.

I had my Moral exam on Friday..so had to stay back in Penang from Wednesday until Friday.I can't be driving back to AS just for my dance.It will be too much especially on my parents' pocket as i am now driving back EVERY WEEK.So,that was the best solution.



The other day,when i was out wth my friends,the dance uncle called.He is really so sweet.He asked me how i was with my dancing and the hip movement,whether i was improving,learning new steps..and also wished me good luck in dancing (I need a lot of luck especially in learning those tough moves).I was so touched..It is not always that people remember you like that.I wished him all the best in the surgery he is going to undergo and hope that he will recover fast so that he can come dancing with me again.

He underwent his surgery last Friday.Hope that everything is fine.Do you think it is okay for me to give him a call now?Or wait for awhile more,let him rest?Hm....

0 comments: