Sunday, October 23, 2011

I am a bad baker

I am a bad baker.Yes,that's true.I can't even make a cake that is from the pre-mix box.The surface turned out like a toad's skin.It is a failure to that extreme.So,since then i have not baked except for pre-mix cookies which i did with a little girl.That turned out quite okay and we had lots of fun.

So,yesterday..my first time baking,as in real baking.I was pretty nervous as i wanted to make that for my friend's birthday.Searched the recipe a few days.I started at noon by arranging everything just like how they would on cook shows.It is ensure that i would not miss out on anything since i am known to fail in baking.It took me around an hour to finish with everything.And....it turned out okay!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Cookies in a jar? A classic idea I completely forgot about until now. I will definitely try to bake cute little cookies and put them in a nice jar, embellished with a nice ribbon!

I use to bake cakes from pre-mixed packages for a while - though I have attempted to bake from scratch beforehand, but I didn't like the results. I tried to bake cupcakes, the first time after years of using pre-mixed and I added salt instead of sugar.

Real Exams said...

You blog is very interesting. I really liked it. At the beginning, every baker was a bad baker, but practice makes a man perfect. You will become a good baker if you continue your practice.

hermes shoulder birkin said...

Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this internet site yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Piz reply back as I’m looking to create my own web page and would like to know where u got this from. Thanks

Ling said...

hermes shoulder birkin,
I didn't create the internet site myself.It was one of those theme listed in Blogger.