Friday, October 28, 2011

Power of the book

How can a book make me so sleepy?Even after just waking up in the morning.It happens everytime,no matter what time it is.And without fail,if i were to shut my eyes,i will fall into a deep sleep,a short nap will not be enough.


What can i do to keep myself awake?Initially i thought i didn't get enough sleep,so i made sure i get my 8 hours but it didn't work.Next,i tried to eat less during lunch but i was still sleepy.Then,it was taking some chocolates or fruits and keeping myself hydrated but still failed.Until today,i can't figure out what it is that is making me so sleepy whenever i open my books to study.If it is because of my room,then i have tried studying in the family area and the living room and the same effect.

If i still can't progress with my studying,then i might need to go to the place i went last semester during the renovation.It is really quiet and cosy there...nice table and chair,air-conditioned,a pot of tea (that's what i usually get),soft and relaxing music,no internet (or maybe there is but i didn't use it).Really considering to go there next week,a place with minimal distractions.

Only one month left!No more fooling around,no more FB-ing,no more chatting...Just study study and make sure i pass.That's my goal for now.

2 comments:

Really Anonymous Fellow said...

Haha! No FB? That's really tough! Tried that once and succumbed within a day. All the best for your exams though.

kelly bag hermes said...

It’s in reality a great post.