Sunday, February 22, 2009

I hate today..

I really don't like today.

I sort of 'sentenced' one of my fish to death.This fish has been with me for almost a year.It is one of the fish that people buy to feed other fishes,but i bought it cause my fish were always dying and i wanted to see whether this could survive.All the rest died except for this fellow.Beginning he got bullied a lot by the other fishes but now..he is almost twice their size..and as i only have a small aquarium,i thought that it would be A GREAT IDEA to put it in a bigger place.And that is what i did..together with some fishes which were almost 10 times his size.So..hoping that he will be clever enough to hide and not get eaten.All my effort into feeding it until it was so fat and beautiful.SIGH..

Secondly...I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO!I have assignments,i have homework,i have tests,i have mid-term exam...all that when i am taking external course.Isn't that a little unnecessary?I know i will gain from them cause i will have study for it..but then..for now..i DON'T even have a textbook to study especially for F5 and the lecturer is HORRIBLE! (I am not in the mood to hide any feelings or to control myself) So...why all that stupid stuff?They won't even be counted in my REAL exam.And it is not that i have ALL the time in the world.So much time spent on finishing the work,no time for me to study like what i planned.And when my plans don't work...i will get upset with myself and feel so guilty for not studying.But what can i do?


Thirdly...WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT for me to learn dancing?I have done things beyond what i would normally do just to learn but in the end...this class cannot suit me,that class is cancel,there is not enough students,you have to find a partner..

I really wish i could just go sleep and not think about anything...IF only that will help me settle all that ESPECIALLY my work.

*Hoping that Papa will bring Poppy back from Lunas..that will really cheer me up and make my day.. (the possibility of that happening is very low cause he will have to get through my grandma)

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Fish must move on lah... u can come visit it every time you come back.. must learn to survive in the big world...
Student life = assignment and exams

Adult life = everything ++++++

Between these two, I'd take student life anytime. Less headache

Anonymous said...

It is not the visiting..im only scared it will die.Spent the time and $$$ feeding it till so fat..and then being the eaten..bo tat.

I am trying to plan my time and all..but nothing seems to work.And you know how i get when i cant get my plans to work...

Just finished one of my homework.Did all the calculation and not sure whether it was right or not,wanted to check online,the page won't load.It just has to go against me..and of all days,TODAY.

How to like student life?

Jian said...

10 times it's size?
I don't think you should do that. Rather risky. It depends also what type the bigger fishes are. If non-aggressive then should be alright. All the best to the fish..