Thursday, April 2, 2009

Boring

Nothing interesting happened these few days...Back to my routine of going to class and then back to aunt's house.

Exam is coming...My wonderful study plan has been alright until yesterday and today..I didn't have the time to touch my book yesterday..and today too.Now,i am SO TIRED from attending classes (8.30am - 5.00pm). The first class (Law) was okay cause still fresh,second class (Management) was SLOW and boring...the third (Taxation),SUPER FAST..no time to even stop for a break,was chasing after a rocket.Tomorrow another day... =(

But i am looking forward for after class...I will be going back to grandma's house for cheng beng.Hopefully there will not be any traffic jams.

Oh ya..i am also currently busy with the nursery Sport's Day..Anybody has ideas on what nice kid's songs i can use for the dance...?I am actually trying to combine a few songs but still tak jadi...Don't know whether it is the choice of songs or i am not good at it.SIGH...

I think i better go and sleep now though it is only 9.15pm.
Goodnight everyone...

1 comments:

TK said...

bring some snack into d class. mayb it can reduce the "boring".
eh, try enter this web, freekidsmusic.com
mayb u can get wat u want.
add oil girl