Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy


I am so NOT prepared for my exam this time.Hoping that i will pass because i don't want to have to retake any of the papers again =( But i don't know how i am going to do it because i HAVEN'T FINISH STUDYING.My law is still okay.Management..got to do my own studying because the lecturer is...Taxation is my nightmare.Not because i don't like it but i can't seem to remember all those steps,which is where,how to get the amount,deductible/not deductible/taxable/not taxable/exempted..just the thought of it is making me have a headache.

I think i need to lock myself in a room,away from everything especially the distractions to be able to concentrate and get the momentum.But how to when there are so many things that I HAVE TO DO?

Stress level going up,up...UP.

*Current status: Busy and not available (Until June)*

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

so time to lock yourself away... if you can. LOL!

Ling said...

You also tau how to say 'if i can'..haha!