Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FUN FUN FUN!

I am really enjoying myself to the fullest..

Mum and AM came over on Tuesday,early morning.Had a wonderful time shopping especially when i bought..i mean made a pair of shoes,dancing shoes.Can't wait for it to arrive.Lunch was at YMCA.The food was just okay,nothing that special.But it was good we had lunch there cos i managed to get the timetable for the dance class.The fees are reasonable..maybe i should give it a try =) Then it was shopping at Gurney before rushing back to AS for badminton and after badminton..supper at Fresh.Tomyam was nice as usual..

This morning...went for facial.The experience was horrible especially the painful part and the red spots after..But,the nice thing is my face feels so smooth.Hopefully it will last.Then it was lunch.I did a quick shopping and bought myself a pair of sandals =) At 3pm,i couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.Had 3 hours of 'nap'..Needed the recharge badly because night was going out with a friend.Dinner was at Swissland..Food was so so..but being able to catch up with this friend was nice.Chat for almost 3 hours (see why i needed to recharge)..Finally,i am back home to sit,relax and enjoy the night...

Plans for tomorrow...bathe the pups in the morning,afternoon either going for my haircut or badminton..night...still free.

0 comments: