Friday, June 12, 2009

Line 1

Finally,i could go and get my haircut.Been wanting to get one but because of exams,had to put it on hold.

Sis and me was so undecided as where to go because the lady whom we usually go to last time has stopped cutting.For the past few times,we have been going to one at Jalan Pegawai.The first and second time was okay.Yesterday was our third time there...

We didn't have to wait as there was no one.The lady could remember us (maybe because they don't have that many customers) and kept asking whether we wanted to go treatments or perm..That's the thing that i don't like about this place.They can never stop asking whether you want to do this or that and keep promoting their stuff.So irritating..

The last time when i went,i told her not to layer my fringe too much.I like it thicker but somehow she still did it.This time,i practically told her how to cut my hair and i didn't want it any shorter.I want to maintain the same length.Just trim it so that there is shape and all that.

While she was cutting,i reminded her that i didn't want it any shorter.I wanted the same length cos it has reached a very easy to manage length.Guess she must have been SO CARRIED away with promoting and asking me to do the treatment that she cut off more than 2 INCHES.That was not all..I told her,i didn't want to layer too much cos it will be difficult to manage.But,again she didn't listen.She just cut the way she likes cos when she showed me the overall look from the back,she said "I cut this length cos this is the perfect length." Who cares what you think is perfect,i want the length that i had,not the length that you think is perfect. (I am still so mad when i think of it)

Sis also got a haircut that she didn't really like.It was just not our style.We prefer it to look neat and nice rather than messy look.

And she charged us..RM35 each.Paying that much to get what i didn't want when i have specifically told her so..really so NOT HAPPY.I have decided when i step out of the place that it is going to be my last time there.

To those hairdressers out there..please listen properly to what you customers want.If there is anything that you think is 'perfect',inform them before you do it cos what you think is perfect may not be 'perfect' to them.

0 comments: