Thursday, June 4, 2009

One more to go..

Finally it was time for me to sit for my ACCA exams.

I am done with my first part and now,the second part.Weeks before the exam,i was already feeling the stress.And it got worst as the exam got nearer.

First paper was Taxation.I have never studied tax before.Therefore i find it really difficult for me.Most of my stress was on this paper and it was so great that a day before i was suppose to go to Penang,i had difficulty sleeping.When i finally managed to sleep,i was having one dream after another,all was about my exam.Woke up so many times thinking that i will die of heart attack.Woke up at 8 something and started studying...was super productive.Managed to memorise and revise all the chapters in a few hours.So,was not so worried after that though i was still very scared.Then,went to Penang and continue revising.Had a really good sleep cos i was so tired.The paper was...okay.Hope that i will pass.

My second paper was Corporate and Business Law and it was the very next day.Imagine what my poor brain had to go through.After days of memorising tax,then it was law (in less than a day cos i finished my tax paper at 6.15 and by the time i went back,it was around 7pm).Brain of course went on strike.Nothing went in,nothing made sense,nothing stayed in the head..Pulun until 3am that night and woke up at 8.30am to continue revising.Did a lot of calculation to estimate the percentage that i will pass because i was thinking of letting go a long chapter.In the end,revised all because that chapter itself will have at least 3-4 questions out of 10.So,got to revise no matter what.Don't know how i managed but i just did it.Was glad that i did cos i could 'goreng' my way through with what i remember.

After both the exams,the stress was immediately gone.Really feeling it.I could smile when i talk and joke around (Was smiling the whole day i think.I was smiling not because i am sure i will pass or i did well but..just that i have tried my best.Feels satisfying).

Today was suppose to start revising for my last paper which is on Monday..but.....was busy shopping with family almost the whole day.Maybe will do a chapter after this and tomorrow really STUDY.Sigh...Can't wait for the last paper to be over and really enjoy myself during the break.Going to plan lots of things so that i will maximise my break =)

START STUDYING ONCE THE CLASSES START
When i was studying my tax and law,i regretted for not studying right after lessons and doing it regularly.Kept on giving myself excuses.So,got to change next semester since i will be taking more difficult papers if i pass all my papers.Don't want to have the 'heart attack' again.

0 comments: