Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dinner and dance

I am actually VERY LAZY to blog about the dinner and dance i went.So,will just write a summary of it..ok?

Before...was a disaster as i was in a rush and was sweating nonstop.Then,went to fetch A.Molly and off to the restaurant.Luckily there was still a lot of parking space.Then..found our table,sat there,listened to people karaoke-ing and smiled at a few people from my dance class.

Then..the dinner and dance started.The food was okay only.As for dance,there were three performances..cha cha,belly dance and jive.The rest was open dance floor.

I danced with one of my sir square rhumba and cha cha and with an uncle,cha cha.Those two dances are quite popular so the dance floor was quite crowded.Had to be careful where i turn and take the next step.Did bump into people a few times and it is so scary,just in case i fall or something like that.

So..overall,the dinner and dance was okay only.I expected more from it so was quite disappointed.

*I need to learn more dance steps*

0 comments: