Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Result day

Yesterday...the results came out.I had class in the morning..so you can imagine how much i could concentrate during the 2 hours.The lecturer let us off before 1pm..and guess where we headed for lunch.Mcd where there is wifi.

First thing we did at Mcd was,take out the laptop and wake it up from sleep (ya..we already turned it on while on the way to Mcd).Sis checked hers first.THE WAITING was horrible.Results came out and she failed her Tax.She was so upset and i,on the other hand was getting VERY WORRIED that i will fail to.It was my turn next.The long wait again..The results came out and i passed all my papers.I was so glad.The rest of my friends were checking theirs too.

So..that's a little about how and what my results were for the last semester.I hope that it will be good news again for this semester.Gonna have to STUDY HARD cos ACCA sure is tough.

2 comments:

TK said...

congratulation. although long time we hvnt meet, hope that u can color ur life forever. enjoy it...

Ling said...

Thanks