Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feeling old

It has been more than 6 months since i last played badminton.Every part of my body was SO RUSTY,keep missing the shots.I think i need to play more often now and get back the feel.Not fun when i can't control my shots.I need my practice again.

After so long of not playing,i was afraid to overwork my body.Played and had breaks in between but still the muscles today are aching so badly.I wonder what will happen if i didn't have stops.

And to top that,i have dance class today which i have not been for almost 3 weeks.Can't imagine how i will be able to dance with the current aches and also how i will be moving tomorrow when i have another set of aches from dance.

Though aching everywhere,i still think it is better than exam stress.So,happy to have those aches cos it shows i am doing activities i like.

4 comments:

TK said...

haha. old lady, no no . u should practice more. i m in hometown d. ask me to play when u r free. i also long time havent play d..

Ling said...

You?Play with me?My standard not even close to yours,sure you will find it boring la.Better you find your friends to play or Ah Sir.Long time didn't hear from him.

TK said...

ya lo... half year d, didnt meet him up.
my standard, that is not the important point. just play for fun.

Ling said...

Oh..you also didn't meet him?I thought you did.I am having fun with my other friends and siblings.