Friday, June 11, 2010

One done

Yesterday was my first paper for this semester's exam.After going through exams so many time (this is my 4th time in 2 years),the nervous feeling is not really that great anymore.I was only looking forward to get it done.

The 3 hours during exam is always the fastest 3 hours in my life (so far).Because time flies,squeezing information from the brain and writing is a torture.No time to pause in between.It is really a race for time.

Financial Management (F9) was really tough.I did the PYQs and it was nothing like those.So,had to spend a little time to think of how to answer the question and also present it in a way that makes sense to the marker.Because of that,there were a few parts which i could not finish (I did write but it was in a rush).Kind of disappointed with this paper...

Anyway,that is the past.Now,focus on the next paper then i am free to enjoy myself.

*Neck ache oh neck ache...please go away!*


0 comments: