Friday, November 26, 2010

Invisalign

As usual,i am so lazy to study.Getting so bored of it even though i am still no where near prepared and ready for my exam.Online and read blogs and came upon this..

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/11/invisalign-clear-choice.html

Mummy has been thinking of sending my siblings and me to get our teeth straightened using the conventional BRACES.I was not that eager cos firstly,my top teeth are quite straight,only the bottom..but when i smile,the bottom teeth can't be seen.So i was thinking whether is it worth for me to get it especially endure all the pain and having the metal braces stuck with me for a year or two.

Then,i came upon Invisalign just now and i am so excited about it.The problem is that it supposedly costs more and also only available in KL (i think).But if i do go KL,then it won't be a problem,right?

What i like about this is that,it is invisible unlike the metal braces.Secondly,it takes a shorter period to straighten the teeth.I don't know why but yes.That means i can have nice,straight teeth quicker.Thirdly,it can be removed when i don't feel like wearing them.I don't have to have it whenever i take photos (that's super good,right?).

The downside is that it has to be removed when eating and also when brushing teeth.That part is a little troublesome.Also,it is still painful.That part doesn't change.BUT BUT BUT...a little pain and a little trouble for a shorter period of time with the option of choosing not to have it when i don't feel like wearing it..it is OKAY right?

2 comments:

danielchowtzeyoong said...

ok lor....no cheap! :p

Ling said...

You know roughly how much it will cost and where it can be done?