Monday, November 29, 2010

Time of the year

Exam season is here AGAIN.I have gone through it four times,this is going to be my fifth.Hopefully there will only be six times.

After four times of taking exam for ACCA,it is actually taking its toll on me.I no longer feel that nervous about it though the stress is still there.Getting used to it maybe good in a way,but it is also bad as this means i am not as motivated to study as before.Don't get me wrong,i still find ACCA tough and killing,just that i am not that bothered about it anymore.

Last semester,i was quite hardworking,started my revision 3 months before my exam.This semester,i started 2 months before and that also studying halfheartedly.Some days,i would procrastinate until late at night before i start opening the book.That was what happened yesterday (imagine..around 2 weeks before exam and i am still like that).I had to stay up until 4am to finish what i planned for the day.Today would have gone the same way too but i had someone to nag at me for sleeping 'SO EARLY' and also the headache from staying up late made me determined to finish my chapters for today before midnight.That's how i can be here to blog when usually i would be feeling so guilty about not finishing my studies and trying to do it when my eyelids are feeling so heavy.

Seeing the rate i am studying and the concentration level that i actually have when i study is really making me doubt that i will pass my exams this sitting.I really have ZERO confidence and wish that there is a way for me to not take the exams without wasting the fees that have been paid.

Why oh why do i need to study for exams?I can't wait for the time when i am really DONE with my study life...no more exams and no more guilty feeling for not studying.

0 comments: