Monday, May 19, 2008

Ashes of dreams




I think i have mentioned before that my new hobby is to look for cheap books to purchase.And this is one book that i found on my last trip.

The book only costs RM9.90 and it is so worth buying it.Why?

I used to buy books about people's life and all those China stories such as Empress Orchid.Then one day when i was in Popular,i decided to try books on romance.So,i bought this book and another one..Goodnight,Sweetheart.

I delayed reading this cause it doesn't look that interesting to me.Until yesterday when i was so bored that i decided to start.Once i started,i really cannot put the book down.I was watching badminton at that time while reading the book and ended up going to my room to enjoy the book only.I was up reading until 1.30am.And this morning when i woke up,first thing was grab the book and continue reading until now.I just finish reading it.

The story is about a widow who had to care for three sons and her father-in-law who injured himself from a fall.Her husband died supposedly because he was killed by the stallion he loved the most.She had to endure the hardship of life.One day,a gentleman arrived with his 'son' to help her out and that is when both their worlds changed into what they had not expected.

I am not so good at briefing the story so it may sound NOT SO INTERESTING.But reality IT IS.So,it you happen to see the book in a bookstore...you can consider getting it.

1 comments:

KiatChui said...

typical of romance stories =)