Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kids

How can anyone not like kids?Look at these photos i took...


Aren't they cute and adorable?These are only photos.When you hear them talk with or see them play with their friends,they are even cuter.You can trust me because if not,why do you think i keep going back to work at the nursery?

One thing i learnt,if you want a kid to like you,you have to be sincere with them.Really like them with your heart.Then they will come to you.How do i know?Well,how do you think i managed to get the kids to take photo with me?


I am not boasting about how much the kids like me.I don't bribe them or be super nice with them.Sometimes i do scold them when they are not behaving well.But they still come because they know that you scold because they are wrong and that you actually care about them.The children can sense the sincerity and the honesty.That is what you need when handling kids.

0 comments: