Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miko at home

Last weekend,my family and i decided to go back to Lunas to visit my grandmother and also my cousin who came back from China.It was just a two days one night trip.

When we return,it was almost midnight and everyone was so tired.My brother entered the house and went straight to the room to get ready to sleep.Because his mattress was folded,he had to open it.To his surprise,he found our pet tortoise,Miko sleeping on his mattress and pillow.

I found this tortoise when i was sending my brother to tuition one evening.It was on the road and there was no river nearby.So i called my father to ask him to come and see what can be done cause i wouldn't want it to be run over by a car.My father came and decided to take it back home and keep it as a pet.Since that day,he is like the king of the house.He only likes bananas AT FIRST and he wants to be FED...as in,you take a fork like thing and put the food and feed him.That is how pampered he is.And when it rains,because he is free to go anywhere in the garden,he will come into the house.Don't ask me why..I don't know.I know that they are suppose to like water but this KING doesn't.So....that is about what he does and now...he is sleeping on the mattress.Can you find another LUCKIER tortoise?


As you all can see,he is SO RELAXED...his four legs,tail and head is out.Usually if anybody goes near,he will hide in the shell.But this time...he is not bothered.

I can't imagine if we were out for another day or two.I wonder what else will he be capable of...Cook himself meals?Take a bath?Watch the tv?Play the piano?

And some people can think that animals are....not smart.

0 comments: