Wednesday, May 14, 2008

P.S. I love you

I went shopping with my sister yesterday to get some books at Popular.After finishing what we were suppose to do,we decided to have a look at DVDs.Nowadays,it has been work and nothing else so thought that a movie or two would be nice.

We look through everything on display but none caught our eyes.Was quite disappointed.Then,when we were about to leave the shop,my sister's wonderful eyes spotted this DVD,P.S. I Love You.I read the book and it was a very nice story.I heard that the movie is good too.So,we bought it.



The beginning was..funny,sweet,romantic...
After that..it was all a rollercoaster ride.Sad,funny,a little romance here and there...
Ending...i actually don't know how i feel.It was not entirely HAPPY or was it entirely SAD.

Quite a unique movie.So i think those who haven't watch it...it is okay to watch.

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

I thought you very bizzi....now i know why... ha! ha! Too engrossed with PS I Luv U!

Ning said...

i watched in in the cinema. suitable for couples. unfortunately i was with annni when i watched it. oh so wrong! haha. liked the book more though.