Saturday, June 28, 2008

The start of studying again

Letter arrived...which also means my holidays are coming to an end......


Back to studying cause my college is starting.....NEXT WEEK.At least my college will be nearer compared to the university i went before.And i will be staying with my relatives.So it is not going to be THAT bad.

But,after more than 6 months of not studying....going back to books is not easy especially when you have to make sure the things that are studied goes into the head.That is tough,tough,tough....And the exams period AND all the stuffing-into-the-head-as-much-as-possible...

Until the brain feels like this.........

Got to enjoy myself now..especially enjoy having my brain free from the jams.....

2 comments:

Daniel Ting said...

Leaving next week d o...
Wa... where did you get the picture with so many cars???

Hooi Ling said...

ya...NEXT WEEK.so are you gonna miss me?haha..the picture?cannot tell la.SECRET.