Sunday, June 29, 2008

My pets

I love having pets.I don't mind the looking after but i just cannot take it when they die.So if i have someone who is willing to dispose or bury them after they die..then i can happily have pets at home.

These are my hamsters.The one in the wheel is nicknamed Ah Pui because it means fat and it is big and fat.I had him for almost a year and the half.The other one is nicknamed Monkey cause when the first few times when we wanted to catch it,it keeps on jumping around.This one is new.Just got it recently because the other one i had died.


These are my fishes.I have them in my room and also outside.The ones in my room are divided into three.The tank,the babies (in the round container) and the ones which in between babies and adult (in the rectangle container).I keep the babies away from the rest cause i am trying to get them to grow bigger before releasing them outside.Outside the babies always end up dead or very skinny.So make them healthier before going into the REAL world =) The in-betweens are suppose to go into the tank in my room but i have a few fishes which are very aggressive.So afraid that they might attack them.




Then there is my loyal dog...Brownie.You see the part of the door that has lost its coat of paint?That is his job.He scratch it everytime he wants to get into the house.



Last but not least,my tortoise,Miko,which i nearly went over when i was driving my brother for tuition.He has also learnt the art of scratching the door from my dog.And that is his favourite place to relax,in my living room.

0 comments: