Sunday, October 12, 2008

Haircut

Yesterday..bro went to have his haircut and i wanted to make my appointment.But the hairdresser was so nice that she said i could do it after bro even though it was already 8pm.She usually closes at 6pm i think.

When it came to my turn,she suggested i try a new style for my fringe.I was also bored with what i used to have.Came back home..bro said the one before looked better.A friend also said so...

BEFORE

AFTER

What do you think? (Need comments cause i have an appointment 2 weeks from now to have my full haircut)

7 comments:

Erny said...

Get a new haircut lah. Just do something different.
Sometimes, new thing, may not look nicer than before, but at least, it gives ppl a fresher look, and impression of you.
So, go for it!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, you have a pretty face, it won't look that bad.

AJ7 said...

old cut look nicer... new cut makes you look younger. 8)

Daniel Ting said...

old wan much nicer la... haha....

Angie said...

I prefer your previous look.

Ning said...

i think anything's fine

Anonymous said...

don like da 'tempurung' cut...haha!

TK said...

new cut or old cut, u still same, still is hooi ling.beautiful n fine..