Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Raya break

I am so sad my Raya break is coming to an end..which also means the start of a crazy and stressful life in the next few months before i get my another longer break.

During my week of break..studied a little in the beginning and no more after that.Was busy visiting grandma in Lunas,busy taking care of the pups,BBQ which could have been better if i have some friends there besides my sister and also busy thinking of things to make myself enjoy this break more.I did enjoy myself for a few hours which was lunch with friends at Pizza Hut.After that...N-O-N-E.Even my dance class which you know i will DEFINITELY enjoy myself was cancelled.SIGH...And that was what i did the WHOLE BREAK.

After the break..my predictions are..STUDIES,STUDIES,STUDIES and worrying about my exams.Worry not because of the usual "I want to pass to not waste time,finish earlier,start work and etc.." but because of the EXAM FEES that are so insanely expensive.Therefore,what i say to myself is "I want and need to pass all if possible the first time to save time and $$$ needed because to retake means more time and MONEY wasted".So...can i say that it is STRESSFUL?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least your stress is just that only...to pass so that you don't waste money...all the other stresses worked on by yr parents. And you get so many holidays some more...i don't mind going through dat sort of stress... 8)

Erny said...

Wei! Nice new background lar..

Hooi Ling said...

To erny..Thanks..But i changed not becuase it was nice but because my photos always turn out faded.

To anonymous..SO MANY HOLIDAYS?i have short ones only,my longest will be less than a month.What is so nice about that?