Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back in Penang

Please remind me..anyone..NOT to come back on the day i got class...

Because of the extra ONE night sleeping on my bed at home...i had to wake up at 7.30 this morning and started the journey home at 8.30.Sis drove back home so it was my turn and it was so TORTURING because i still want to sleep.But i didn't sleep while driving of course.

Reach Penang around 10,unpack,took bath and then to college for class.Even with headache,the brain tried its best to function and luckily the lecture was a short one.After listening,as usual we had to try the questions out and that was the time when the brain could funtion properly because a lot of calculation.

After that was lunch with my coursemates at New World Park.I forgot to bring along my camera so no photos.Next time,okay?

Then it was the lecture that everyone DISLIKE.The thought of cancelling the class was so great with the horrible headache..but then if we cancel then we will not be able to finish the syllabus in time.So...dragged ourselves to class.She LECTURED a lot but i didn't listen because it will only make me fall asleep.As usual,i did my own reading...Time passes faster that way too.. =)

Class finish at 4 so here i am blogging because i can't study (too tired) and if i sleep,i am afraid that i will not be able to sleep tonight.

Finally..i miss everyone at home,miss disturbing bro,miss watching Chiko and Poppy being mischevious..miss EVERYTHING..But,I AM GOING BACK IN 3 DAYS TIME =D

1 comments:

AJ7 said...

Miss Chiko n Poppy most kut???? 8)