Wednesday, December 10, 2008

At last

All my friends have been free for so long and FINALLY it is my turn.Just finished my last paper today.

Overall,the exam was okay but tough =(

I am FREE....So,going to make myself busy with FUN stuff...such as going to go SHOPPING later with my cousin and sis,another round of shopping with mum and sis tomorrow,then only go back to AS.Once i am back home,i have lots of plans but don't know which to start.

First i have to keep asking my dance sir to arrange a class for me (which i have already started but still no class),finding people to play badminton with me,shopping for plants for the garden,start and finish the frames,more shopping and....don't remember what else i have to do.

I just remember that i have to enjoy myself cause this is only a SHORT break and after this break,it is going to be another round of TORTURE.

So...HAVE FUN!!

3 comments:

AJ7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ7 said...

Delivery...2molo, one package approx 55kg (???)so that 2 young sweet thing can go shoppin with their ma... ROFL!!! Can charge by the kg onot???

Hooi Ling said...

Charge?Cannot la...