Saturday, December 6, 2008

My crazy day

Finished my 2nd paper yesterday..which also means ONE more to go and i am free for...three weeks..

Morning woke up early to do my final revision...didn't enter much because i was still so sleepy and tired.But what to do...

After lunch,loaded my stuff into the car and off to take my exam.Off all the days to do some road maintenance,they had to choose on a Friday when it is already jammed up.Was a little afraid that we (my sis and me) would be late for the exam.Luckily we managed to reach there 20 minutes before.

After exam,at FIVE,started our journey back to AS.Keep getting into jams which was so horrible.No such thing as that in AS and that is why i am so GLAD to be staying here and not anywhere else.So...took me THREE HOURS to reach AS..from 5pm till 8pm.

Came back home,quickly had my dinner and off to dance.And guess what...no more class for me cause it is cancelled for good.I joined the beginner thinking that a new friend of mine will be there.But she didn't turn up so i was there..standing and listening to the sir talking (most of it i have heard maybe twice) Luckily he didn't charge me cause i was basically just standing there for an hour.

Back to my class being cancelled..all thanks to those people who are not commited into it.I have been changing lessons because of it.The last time was because of that too.The people will not come and then class cancelled.

Since i started learning in MS,i have to rush back every week for class and have to skip dinner sometimes because that is the ONLY class i can make it.Now,when i can make it (maybe i will start driving back from Penang) and i will be on holiday starting next week,the class has to be cancelled.Really so......

Hopefully,i will be able to find at least 5 people to start a class in Taman Golf's new dancing studio.Don't mind starting from the basics,just want to have a class that can continue and last long.Not keep cancelling and all that...That will not only waste my time but money as well.Keep paying to learn the same thing over and over again...

So..anybody staying in AS who is INTERESTED in Latin dance,will be COMMITTED and free on weekends (maybe Saturday or Sunday) let me know la..

0 comments: