Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dance,dance,dance

Dance...dance...dance...

I so love to dance...but only Latin and maybe ballroom (haven't tried that)

I think i had this passion all along just that it was always hiding in some dark corner.

When i was young,if i am not mistaken,i was at my aunt's house..and all of them gathered round me and ask me to do the twist and i have to go down and up.Well,as i already said i was YOUNG at that time,so i did and enjoyed myself cause there were people watching me.No more the 'twist' after that.

I also used to LOVE watching any movies that had dance element in it.INNOCENT STEP is one of my FAVOURITE which i can never get bored.Watching those movies make me want to dance and BE like them ONE DAY...but to me,all that was just a fantasy and dream.

Finally,one day when i was in Form 6,one of my best friend asked me if i wanted to learn Latin dance.I made up my mind immediately that i will..but later when i asked mum about it,she was reluctant to let me cause the instructor was a guy.I had to plead and give all the reasons that i can think of just for her to say 'YES'..Finally,we came to a conclusion that i will give it a try and see how it goes.And since then.....

The feeling i get when i am dancing...it just makes me forget about everything,all the stress,unhappy things,worries...and makes me feel happy.I can be myself and really enjoy.

So many things that i like doing...playing the piano or the drum,playing badminton,swimming,playing with the pups,shopping....but nothing feels more satisfying that dancing,even getting good results.Because they all gives me only that ONE moment of happiness whereas dancing can even make me dream when i sleep at night.

I am talking so much about dance and how much i love it but it doesn't mean i am good at it.Dance for the fun of it.But,if i DO get better in it,then there will be another level of 'I LOVE DANCING' and fun-ness....

I think i better stop now.I can go on and on about it,just afraid that those reading will think i am crazy.Haha...

Conclusion about dancing...I LOVE it and can't live without it.Dancing has really changed my life and the feelings that i get from it is indescribable..

PS: Starting to think about having my own dancing studio in my FUTURE HOUSE.Whoever becomes my husband (if i have one)..please remember that =)

0 comments: