Thursday, November 13, 2008

Something about me

A family friend emailed me an age character calculator.

And this is what i am suppose to be...

*Fun to be with
*Secretive
*Difficult to fathom and to be understood
*Quiet unless excited or tensed
*Takes pride in oneself
*Has reputation
*Honest
*Concern about people's feelings
*Tactful
*Friendly
*Approachable
*Very emotional
*Temperamental and unpredictable
*Moody and easily hurt
*Witty and sarky
*Sentimental
*Not revengeful
*Forgiving but never forgets
*Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things
*Guides others physically and mentally
*Sensitive and forms impressions carefully
*Wary and sharp
*Judge people through observations
*Hardworking

For those who don't know me or cannot understand me,this may be helpful and for those who know me so well,what do you think?It is VERY ACCURATE?

4 comments:

AJ7 said...

Aunty M's??? I couldn't get mine to run properly...

Anonymous said...

Yap..Aunty M's.

Daniel Ting said...

What's the url?

Anonymous said...

url for what?the calculator?it is in the format of microsoft excel so dont have url.