Wednesday, November 5, 2008

These days...

These days...

What do i do?Hm....mostly getting stressed up cause i have to force myself to study and resist all the temptations at home.Whatever that can get me away from studying are temptations..So,usually by night time,i will be regretting for not studying enough during the daytime and thinking of whether i should go to the State Library to study.But when morning comes....a lot of things will make me change my mind such at the very hot weather,not enough time,difficult to find parking....all sorts that did not exist when i was considering it at night.

Since i get stressed up,so will have to release my them.What do i do?At first,it was going out shopping until the $$$ ran out.Then,it was going to play badminton with friends which was so fun because you get to laugh,joke around and forget for a moment about those books waiting for you at home.But to get friends to play is so difficult these days as everyone is either busy studying or working..so mummy asked me to join her group.Well..i have only one thing to say about playing with them,VERY TIRING..because i have to do all the running since i am the youngest there.Luckily,i have been playing with my cousins before this,so my body didn't ache that much.

That's what i have been doing recently..

Just found out that my sister has declared herself unavailable to blog until after the exams...should i declare that too?

2 comments:

TK said...

ling, cheer up ..cheer up...
an idea for u, aft fin a chap, try give urself a encourgement. small present or happy hour ... aft d exam, all happy time will come back..

Hooi Siah said...

haha...you can declare that too if you want..but maybe blogging might release your stress a bit.. :)