Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ah.....??

I don't know whether i should start to panic or not...

On the 3rd,having my F3 paper,5th having my F2 paper and 10th having my F1 paper.

My studying status now....

F1
Exercises all done and covered all the chapters.Besides,i have five days after F2 to study.So,not much worrying there.

F2
- 2 mixed banks (20 questions each)
- 4 mock exams (50 questions each)
- 50 exam questions
All these are to be done in possibly tomorrow.

F3
This is my starting paper which means after tomorrow i have to start memorising and final revision...BUT i still have
- 7 mixed banks (20 questions each)
- 2 sets of exam questions (50 questions each)
- Objective questions (around 50 questions)
- 4 mock exams (50 questions each)
All these PLUS final revision should be done by the 2nd.

Should i shout for 911 now.....??

1 comments:

TK said...

just do ur best k... standby all d weapon , so.. no panic for u. believe urself, u can hand it...
if dunno, call d 911 and getting a help.. haha!!