Friday, November 7, 2008

Tired and stressed

AHHHH.....!!

I am SO TIRED!

Been exercising too much i think.Whole body is aching,worst than an old lady.

Played badminton on Sunday,Tuesday and Thursday.Is that a little too much?If i don't think so my body does..Yesterday my legs were aching till it was so difficult for me to concentrate on my studies.Read two or three lines and had to massage the leg.Luckily by the time i was about to sleep,it was better so could get my rest.

Today had dance class.No stamina to dance,complete a part of the routine (not the whole song) was breathless,and the sir forced me through three rountines.My postures were so out because my body just won't listen to me and refuse to be how it is suppose to.Aih..

Being tired is one thing,getting stressed is another.

These few days,I have not been feeling well.Every morning,wake up and it is tummy not well,don't feel like eating,feel like vomitting.Maybe the body knows that I am going to force it to sit through hours of torture which will only end next month.Not only that,pimples have been popping out one after another too.So sickening..

And i thought that the exercises will help reduce the stress....

SIGH........

4 comments:

AJ7 said...

Not used to AS food after Penang food leh??? 8)

AnAdKiNg said...

ling.. i think u need to rest la..
it's time for u give ur body a break.. dh letih sgt dah ur body..
take a day off.. 1 day pun cukup..
no exercise! just relax ur body (if can go to spa ke.., or have aromatherahpy in your room).. it'll help u a lot.. ok, girl?

TK said...

tired n stress.. me too.. feel bad..
dunno is we control d time or d time control us..
we control d life or d life control us..
ling, if body always ache, better play twice a week.. dont over exersice d.. see u tired n stress, sim tia n kesian u d lo..
add oil girl

rainbow said...

haha