Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I did

After the holidays..I have been so busy..don't know what i was really busy doing.But i really didn't have time to sit down sometimes.

Morning i will get up a little late cause usually sleep late at night.Will start my day with house chores and giving all my pets food (fishes and the pups).Afternoon...will usually be either still cleaning the house or out with friends or like today was at Aunty Amelia's house punching,not people or sandbag but paper (can check out her blog to see what i mean).Evening will be gardening,playing with the pups or enjoy a little while of tv or playing badminton.After dinner.....watch tv or read my storybook until almost 1am before i go sleep.

So,that is what i have been doing lately.May sound a little boring and routine but it is actually FUN especially today when i get to sit down and do things together with friends.More awaits me as the thing i am doing is still not done.So looking forward to the final result but i am SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD to the body aches (Alyssa will know what i mean.Right,Alyssa?)

PS: Why is my dance list still empty? =(

0 comments: