Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dance class after a month

It has been a month since i went for my proper dance class...

I messaged the sir to ask if the class is on and it is.So,at 6.40pm,i left the house to go for the class.The people at the class was so surprised to see me and asked me where i have been.Well,i have been missing class not because i am lazy to attend but because i always end up having things to do on Thursday (grandma's birthday,dinner with relatives in SP,just back from the KL trip and once was because they canceled class).So,it is entirely my fault,right?

A month of not twisting and turning caused my waist,back and legs to ache so badly..before the class can even end.And the sir suddenly told me,to NOT move my upper part of my body,make it looks as though there is no effort put into it (natural) while i do all the twisting and turning.That was REALLY difficult but i did try and that's how i got all the body aches.

Almost the entire lesson was spent on that.Nearing the end,when i thought that that's it,the sir came to me and we danced the steps that i learnt before this.Halfway through the dance,he decided to change it..and i don't know what made him have that thought,he decided to teach me the intermediate steps.INTERMEDIATE?After i have not gone for class for A MONTH?My basics was so still so shaky...Learning the steps wasn't the hard part.It was executing them in the way he wanted it that was tough.And...i ended up getting scolded for not being able to do it =(

So,now...i think i have to start concentrating on this dance class and maybe take a break from the other one cos indirectly,without me realising,it is affecting my basics.

That's a little update on my dance class..Hopefully no more scolding next lesson cos he is scary when he is SO SERIOUS.Wish me luck..

0 comments: