Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dance


It has been awhile since i wrote about my dance class.Don't be mistaken that i didn't write means i skipped class,i didn't.I went but then was too busy to blog about it and nothing new.

Dance class now is getting tougher.Everything has to be MORE.The hips and the shoulders and the hands.Argh...so DIFFICULT!

Today,i was told by the sir to be not so stiff,to be softer.But when i was soft,he said i was like jelly.What he wants is...movement like rubber.Soft but has the elasticity.*Sigh...* Muscles oh muscles in my body,when can you be like rubber?

The next thing is to accentuate my movements,make them prominent and obvious.Sounds easy right?If he wants you to move to the left,move more and if he wants the hips out,then make them go out more.BUT...try doing all that on heels.It really limits the extend one can go.Only pros can do them and i am definitely not one.Solution..i think i have to get lower heels which means... *$$$$$*

But...no matter what,i will not give up.I already know what he means,just have to get my body to execute them.

0 comments: