Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random thoughts

These are some random thoughts about what i am feeling now and also what i learnt from my 'talk,listen,share' session.

Should i rewind the time or should i fast forward?
I just don't like being in this situation now.

__________

I enjoy when i have the privacy to talk things out.
__________

I am also not sure whether you should understand or i should understand.
__________

I just want to be happy.
But why is there always something that has to ruin it?
__________

Don't care what you are going to do.
I am not going to be bothered.
I won't be affected.

I am going to stay focused.
__________

Learn things how you are born to learn them.
__________

THAT is what differentiates the good and the okay ones.

What i feel will be a memory when i am older..but what i learnt will be remembered so that i can at least be a slightly better person.RIGHT? =)

0 comments: