Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Think i am a little too late to wish.Was a little busy and tired.

New year resolution?Um..no time for me to sit and think what they will be.Will make them as the time goes.

Did i tell you that my parents just got a new camera?Well,if i didn't then,ya,they just did.We were using a compact and now,upgrade to DSLR.So,i am currently busy shooting anything that looks nice and trying out the settings to improve on my photography.I always thought that taking photos is easy,but then..now i realised that there are more to it then just the 'click'.Adjusting the settings,getting the composure right,stable hands and further processing.Luckily i have someone to guide me and to comment on my photos (Thanks Sifu).So,it is easier and faster to improve i think compared to learning them myself.

For some of the photos taken,can view them in my Facebook.Will upload them here later,when i have free time.

0 comments: