Friday, January 22, 2010

No time

Since class started till now,i haven't had a day off where there is nothing for me to do especially when i am back at home.So,you can guess..the book is a little (or maybe more than that) neglected.

I think i am to be blamed partially cos everything that comes has a higher priority than studying.If i am more determined,then i would have done at least a little.I will start from tonight (hopefully).

Partially it is not my fault because those are really more important..such as making the invitation cards,getting CNY clothes,buying presents,bathing the dogs,cleaning the cars and etc...If i were to wait,then they won't ever be done or i will be too late for them.

My current interest in photography is also distracting me.Evenings,if i am free,i will try to play with the camera or i will surf the net to see if there is anything interesting for me to read up on it.

Besides that,there is my dance class and also a book which i am still reading (never ending because it is a little boring and i am always so tired and sleepy when i get to the book).

AND...there is karaoke-ing at home and mahjong-ing,both of which i am still in the learning process.

So many things..how not to be busy right?

0 comments: