Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday =)

This year's birthday was F-U-N..from the start of 25th until the end..00.00am-11.59pm.

At the VERY start of my day,i was with Ning,hanging out at Gemilang burger and then to KFC until 2.30am.It was something i rarely do so you can imagine how excited i was to be out with her till so late.And she was so cute..looking at her hp and waiting till 00.00am sharp to wish me.

Then,came home and returned a friend's call.Because i had free call for the day,we were talking until 3.30am.Did a lot of catching up...

After that..i was totally knocked out because that morning i travelled to Penang to sit for my exam and then came back after that.So,all the walking,chasing after the ferry and perah-ing the brain...was SO TIRED.

Morning..woke up early as i promised the an uncle that i will arrange dance practice.Was at A.Molly's house at 11am until 12.30pm to dance..taught them and also learnt a few things from the uncle.He is good for someone his age.

Dancing was really exhausting that after lunch,i was off to dreamland.Was enjoying my sleep until mum woke me up to go shopping.I was so reluctant but i did go in the end.Mum bought a dress for me.. =) Thank you!

At night..had 8-coursed dinner.Food was awesome,really delicious..Ate till i was so FULL.Thanks,Pa and thanks,Mi for the dinner.

My birthday cake was made by my sis..(Thanks,sis.I will try my best to bake a NICE cake for you birthday)

To end my day..went out with A.Molly,sis and a friend to listen to songs and have drinks.

*Thank you to my family for arranging all this and for the presents,to U.David and A.Amelia for the and-pow,to A.Molly for the gift,to Alyssa for the lovely card,to Ning for hanging out with me and the treat,to the rest of my friends for all the birthday wishes whether it was on FB or call or sms..THANKS A LOT!!You all really made my day so SPECIAL.

~Will upload the photos later..Line is too slow now.

0 comments: