Sunday, July 5, 2009

Penang...

Today is my LAST day of holiday =( Going back to Penang and tomorrow classes are starting.I have mix feelings about starting the semester.

I am not eager to start class cos it means that
i will have to wait until the end of the year to have another holiday.There will be breaks in between but it is not the same as the one you get once you are done with the exams.

On the other hand,I am looking forward so th
at i start being organised in my studies,stay focused and try out the new approach to tackling the exams (Thanks Kat for the tips.Gonna apply it early so that i can pass my papers in one sitting).I want to be prepared for this semester's papers from the beginning so that when the exams come,i don't have to burn the midnight oil.This is my GOAL for this semester.

But that doesn't mean i will be studying 24/7.I want to have the time to enjoy myself too.Planning to hang out with my cousin and friends when i am in Penang and then when back in AS,go for my dance lessons and play badminton.That way,i will have a balance of everything.

Easy to say,hopefully it is that easy to put the
m into action too.Wish me luck....

1 comments:

AJ7 said...

All da best... Hv fun and happy studying... 8)