Thursday, July 16, 2009

FUN FUN

Fun day..and it has NOTHING to do with my class or travelling back home by bus.

Remember my previous posts where i was complaining there was no dance class for me.Now..i have TWO classes to go to =D

Why am i going for two?Well,i am still learning from the same instructor as i did last time.He is very good in techniques so that is where i learn how to dance so that it looks nice.Then the other instructor is where i learn all the different variations so that IF i ever go for parties or dinners then i can dance with people.

Tonight is the variation class..I learnt the square rhumba and the cha cha.It is so fun to be learning something different from what i did and to be able to dance with anyone who can lead.The not fun parts..when i was doing the wrong move,forgetting my next move,feeling dizzy from being turned round and round (that was really bad).Besides that,i totally enjoyed myself.

Tomorrow..another dance class.Can't wait for that.Hopefully he teaches something new besides the basic *keeping fingers crossed*..

0 comments: