Thursday, July 2, 2009

Little girl

Little girl from the nursery...

When she came to the nursery she was only a year old..using her milk bottle,baby talk and wants people to carry..

Now,she is 2 years old..She talks a lot but that is after i was there for a few times.The first few times,don't think she remembers who i am so she was shy,very shy.But,the more times i was there,the closer she came to me (when i was playing with the other kids) and FINALLY..one day,she started talking to me and since then,it is nonstop.Every time i am there she will hold my finger and make me follow her and sometimes i am not allowed to go back home.

She is one little girl who loves to look pretty (her sister is the total opposite).What i wear is or how i look is usually not nice according to her.The only thing that is nice is what she is wearing,how she ties her hair and also..how she ties my hair.Yap,she CAN tie my hair but it hurts A LOT.I will be 'ouch-ing' the whole time.Don't know how those little fingers of hers can hold SO tightly and tie them.

The photo below is of me with my hair done by this little girl without anyone's help.She did it all by herself.That pink scrunchy is not mine.She took it out from her hair and used it on me cos i did not have any with me.For a 2 year old,it is not bad,right?And she says i look nice like that (the ONLY time she says i look nice).


Another thing that she LOVES doing is taking photos..She will ask for my hp if i happen to take it out.This photo was taken by her..


How not to like her?

I will upload the video of her talking and singing next time..

0 comments: